5kg box was $35 - SALE $25 (roughly 25 avos) Prices have been slashed! Due to what's happening down south the Melbourne Markets shut down which scared the pants off our local farmers here....
So they are selling their avocados cheap! We stock their second grade which are even cheaper! Once the skin is removed they have ZERO difference to premium grade avocados!
Store them in your fridge for up to 4-6 weeks. Just pull out however many to ripen on your bench as you need. The fridge will slow down the ripening.
Or you can go to your giant supermarkets and pay $2.70 or $2.90ea.
Delivery Options ($5):
- Home Delivery - Mareeba, Atherton, Tolga, Walkamin, Malanda, Yungaburra, Kuranda, Koah, Speewah & Cairns (Palm Cove to Gordonvale)
- ROADSIDE PICK-UP (LAST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH) Biboohra, Mt Molloy Julatten, Mossman & Port Douglas
- Home Delivery by Farmer Meets Foodie Townsville - Charters Towers and towns enroute (LAST FRIDAY-SAT OF THE MONTH)
- FREIGHT AVAILABLE - Cooktown, Weipa, Karumba, Normanton, Croydon, Mt Surprise, Mt Garnet, Georgetown, Torres Strait & other neighbouring remote communities. You contact freight companies to organise.
- Do you have a PMB Address? We can pop on Australia Post, they charge a flat rate $10.50 for a 10kg box! Message Farmer Meets Foodie for a link to order with postage
Tablelands To Tabletop