*100% locally grown *Picked fresh & on your tabletop 2-3 days later *Online shopping *Home delivery *Zero plastic wrapping *Low food miles *Environmentally friendly *Economical & sustainable *Community support *Less waste *High food safety standards & food security.
How to start?
1. Simply shop here via Farmer Meets Foodie via their 24/7 online website, select whatever you would like to suit you.
2. Add everything to cart, select your area for delivery or pick up from Mareeba & make payment
3. We receive your order and we pack for you on the Wednesday
4. Wednesday afternoon between 2pm – 6pm we deliver right to your door if you live on the Atherton Tablelands (Mareeba, Walkamin, Tolga, Atherton, Malanda & Yungaburra) or Cairns on the Thursday between 8am – 6pm (Palm Cove to Gordonvale), Kuranda, Speewah & Koah.
5. If you live in one of our neighbouring remote communities or you are a food business we can also get our tablelands produce to you via sea or road freight every week.
6. Farmer Meets Foodie will organise delivery with you to Mossman, Port Douglas, Mount Molloy & Julatten. Or Innisfail, Ingham, Tully, Townsville & Charters Towers. It is that simple! 100% Atherton Tablelands produce picked by your local farmers on the Monday and delivered to you a few days later.